Posts tagged PHP5
Network with 8 computers, generating sound and visuals based on touchscreen and camera events. The visuals were available online.
- Kunsthaus Glarus
- Pure Data
- Native Instruments Reaktor
- Shell Script
- August 2012 – January 2013
Migrating offline VB/Access 1.0 application to online PHP5/MySQL webapplication.
Based on the answers of 50 questions regarding eating habits a written and graphical report in PDF format is generated and sent be E-Mail to client.
Client: Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Ernährung, Bern
- PHP5 (including self written framework4)
- Creating webinterface for exiting complex structure
- Proper dynamic layout in PDF
- April-August 2007
Implementation of the backend for chaishop.com, given a fancy webdesign in html4 and the content of the former website.
- PHP5 (incl. self written framework4)
- Importing / cleaning old content to fit into the new layout
- Importing / Parsing events from other sites
- Scaling of content (text, images) to fit into the layout
- June – October 2007